|Mommy's little helper - so I thought!|
Good looks help a lot, but they don't help you get away with everything.
Here is what I have learned this morning:
- Helping with the laundry by picking random pieces out of the laundry basket is not appreciated.
- Chewing a telephone cable isn't the same as making a phone call.
- Digging a whole between the carpet and the wall and getting caught with sheet rock in your teeth is a no-no.
- Eating raccoon poop tastes like sh... and is not appreciated
- Drinking water out of the shower is frowned upon.
- Eating soap neutralizes the taste of raccoon poop but makes bubbles in your mouth.
- Chewing pieces of the human's Birkenstock results in being evicted from the walk-in closet.
Have to find new strategies. Maybe camouflage? Should redefine "fun" as humans don't appreciate my approach.